Skip to content
- We offer refunds on all items returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Returns postage is paid for by the customer, unless your item was faulty.
- We recommend that you send your item back to us using a tracked service so it doesn't get lost.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with your order number in the subject so we can authorise your return.
- All items must be sent back in the original packaging.
- Unfortunately we can't accept returns on any earrings (for hygiene reasons) or items which have been worn.
- Your jewellery comes with a 30 day warranty, so if your item develops a manufacturer fault during this time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return and we will issue you a full refund.
- Please note that damage does not include general wear and tear i.e scratches, water marks, chips in metal.